Before you book
- What is the minimum length of time required to make my reservation?
For arrivals we need at least 2 hours before you land at Cancun´s International Airport.
For departures, private transfers or tours you must make your reservation at least 24 hrs. in advance. This will allow us to properly program your service, confirm your flight information, process the payment but most importantly to provide you with a flawless experience
PLEASE BE CAREFUL
At Cancun Airport, there are many timeshare salespeople located in the corridor on your way out to meet us. We encourage you NOT to stop to expedite your transportation service. Walk through the corridor and meet our representatives outside; we are at the airport 24hrs a day. If for any reason you cannot locate our representative, please contact us by phone, email, or messenger. We will immediately send a representative to meet you. We NEVER ask anyone outside our company to take you to your hotel, so please refuse any attempt to do so. We are not responsible for malicious actions of other companies.
- How do I find you at the airport?
Cancun International Airport has many terminals. Each one different so, once you confirmed your transportation services. We will include the arrival procedure in your confirmation letter based on your flight information. Do not be misled! You must exit the airport terminal to find us. Avoid the Tourism Information modules inside the airport. Furthermore, we will contact you by WhatsApp upon arrival to personally assist you for anything you may need.
- I'm not staying at a Hotel, can you pick me up anyway?
Sure! We can pick you up from any residence or private condo, as long as you can provide directions, maps or links showing the location. Just contact us by email and we will personally assist you to get your service confirmed.
- What happens if my flight gets delay?
Our staff monitors all flights and adjusts your service accordingly, thus we make sure we´ll be there for you when you arrive.
- How long does it take to get to my place?
- Cancun Downtown & Hotel Zone: Depending on your hotel, it may take approximately 25 minutes.
- Puerto Juarez and Playa Mujeres: approximately 40 minutes.
- Puerto Mórelos: 35 minutes.
- Playa del Carmen: 1 hour.
- Puerto Aventuras: 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Akumal: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Tulum: 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Can I arrange specific drinks for my shuttle?
We can provide you with one free water bottle per passenger on private shuttles only. If you would like us to bring soft drinks or beers, we charge 1.5 USD each. We only offer Corona beer. You need to request this separately when making your reservation. Cans only, no glass bottles available for safety reasons.
Enhanced your travel plans
- Can my driver stop by at a convenience store?
Your complete satisfaction is our goal. We´ll make sure you arrive at your destination promptly. If needed, our driver can make a quick 5 minute stop, so you can buy drinks or snacks, but only if there is somewhere to stop in between your pick up and your drop off destinations. If you want to buy groceries or stop for a longer period of time, you will need to request this separately while making your reservation, since grocery stops (Walmart, Costco, or grocery store) have an additional cost. Please contact us for pricing.
- Can you take us to a restaurant or supermarket before going to our hotel?
Of course! just send your request to us by email and we will give you a quote for any restaurant. For the grocery stops, we charge an extra $30 USD per hour, the first charge starting at 10 minutes. Usually 1 hour is sufficient. It must be booked separately ahead of time . We will take you to the store that corresponds best to your route on the way to your hotel. We can also take you to and from, and between hotel, parks, shops, etc.
- When my payment is in cash, who do I pay to?
You can realize your payment with the operator that will drive you to your destination. Please make sure to have the exact amount, as he may not carry enough cash for change.
- For my return service from the hotel to the airport, how do you establish the pickup time?
The confirmation letter will contain the details about your departure time. We will set it depending on the location of your hotel and your return flight schedule. Airlines request that passengers check-in at least 2 hours before schedule for domestic flights and 3 hours for international flights. We normally follow these indications, but we will respect your decision if you want to change the pick up time at your own risk.
Terms and conditions
- I want to cancel my shuttle. What do I do?
Email us to with your reservation number or transaction ID, along with a note requesting your cancelation.
- Cancellation policy
- In case you cancel 24 hours or more before your service, we will charge a 10% cancelation fee.
- In case you cancel 8 to 24 hours before your service, we will charge a 50% cancelation fee.
- In case you cancel 8 hours or less before your service, we will charge you for the complete amount of your service. No refunds will be made in this case.
- No refunds will be issued on no shows for arrivals or departures.
- I´m traveling with children. Do you provide child car seats?
We have front facing child car seats and booster seats available at no extra cost. Please request them when you make your reservation. Car seats are subject to availability, but we are able to provide them 90% of the time.